‘Sup nerds! I’m Wednesday. Is my name really Wednesday, you ask? Well, to find that out, you’ll just have to read my first two blog posts, won’t you?
What is there to know about me? Okay, quick facts!
1.My hometown is Rockford, IL.
2. I live in Chicago, IL.
3. I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
4. At a particularly vulnerable point in my life, I cried while watching The Cheetah Girls.
5. In college, I used to fall asleep on the floor of my dorm room, mere feet away from my actual bed.
6. One of my biggest TV crushes was Radar O’Reilly from M*A*S*H.
7. When I was 6-years-old, I wanted to grow up to be either Sailor Moon or the Olsen twins.
8. I can grow a pretty scraggly goatee. Thanks, ovarian cysts!
9. At one of the lowest points in my existence so far I ate six donuts from Dunkin Donuts in one day.
10. The last time I shit my pants, I was fully 25 years old. Never trust a fart.
Phew! Well, I guess that’s all for now. You’ll get to know me better as we go on this journey together. You might as well subscribe. I mean, what else are you going to do while we await the sweet, sweet release of death?