‘Sup nerds! I’m Wednesday. Is my name really Wednesday, you ask? Well, to find that out, you’ll just have to read my first two blog posts, won’t you?
What is there to know about me? Okay, quick top ten!
1.My hometown is Rockford, IL.
2. I live in Chicago, IL.
3. I have Depression and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
4. I’m a cisgender, heterosexual, black lady.
5. I work as Educational Support Personnel, which means that I like hanging out with kids, so I get paid to help out teachers and principals until I figure out what I want to do with my life.
6. I’m single, I don’t have any kids, and I hope and pray that I’m not too emotionally fucked to one day form a meaningful relationship with an attractive-ish male person and reproduce.
7. I spend way too much money on comic books for someone who doesn’t have a savings account (especially ones starring She-Hulk).
8. I can grow a pretty scraggly goatee. Thanks, ovarian cysts!
9. At one of the lowest points of my existence so far I ate six donuts from Dunkin Donuts in one day.
10. The last time I shit my pants, I was fully 25 years old. Never trust a fart.
Phew! Well, I guess that’s all for now. You’ll get to know me better as we go on this journey together. You might as well subscribe. I mean, what else are you going to do while we await the sweet, sweet release of death?